Write a letter to the bank manager informing change in nominee in NPS account

National Pension Scheme (NPS) is an investment cum pension scheme provided by the Indian government for social security, especially for later stages in life. It also has facility for nomination details. Due to unforeseen circumstances, a person may want to change nominee in the NPS account. In such a case, a letter can be communicated to the authorized bank for informing the matter. This is a simple letter to the bank manager informing change in nominee in NPS  account. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address 

You may also like:

Write a letter to the bank manager about reissue of NPS I-PIN 

Subject: Change in nomination details

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (your Name), am registered with NSDL and hold a NPS Tier 1 account with PRAN (number).  I am writing this letter for change of nominee in my account.

My above mentioned pension account has my ex wife as the nominee. I have recently mutually separated from my wife and would want to change the nomination to my son.

Therefore, I humbly request you to make appropriate changes in the nomination details. Necessary documents have been attached for your perusal.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your Address                                                                           

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhaar card copy

2.      Son Aadhaar card copy

3.      Divorce certificate copy

4.      NOC

5.      Dully filled S2 form

You may also like:

Write a letter to the branch manager about reissue of NPS T-PIN 

Post a Comment

0 Comments