Write a letter to the bank manager about reissue of NPS I-PIN

National Pension Scheme (NPS) is an investment cum pension scheme provided by the Indian government for social security in elder years. A person with NPS account online can access the account with a password known as I PIN. A person can get the I PIN re issued in case he wishes to do so. In such a case, a letter can be written to the authorized bank for reissue of NPS I-PIN. This is a simple letter to the bank manager for NPS I-PIN. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for reissue of I PIN

 Write a letter to the bank manager about correction of date of birth (DOB) in PRAN card

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I, (your Name), am registered with NSDL having PRAN card (number). My letter has reference to the above mentioned subject for my NPS account.

I have forgotten my password and cannot access my NPS account online. Therefore, I humbly request you to make necessary arrangement for reissue of my I PIN. Necessary documents have been attached for your perusal.

Kindly process my request at the earliest.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your Address

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhaar card copy

2.      Dully filled S2 form

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the bank manager about correction of father’s name in PRAN card

Post a Comment

0 Comments