Write a letter to BSNL to deactivate BT-ONMOBL service from your mobile

 

There are a number of services provided by BSNL like BT-ONBOBL in addition to regular data use. There are a number of cases in which the plan gets activated without subscription or the customer is unaware how the plan is activated. This is a clear case of irritation for many. The matter needs be brought to the attention of the concerned authority to get a solution. This is a simple letter to BSNL to deactivate BT-ONBOBL service from your mobile. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
Branch Address

Subject: Deactivate BT-ONMOBL service

Dear Sir/Madam,

                               I am (your name) from (your address) having BSNL mobile number (your number). With due respect, I would like to take the opportunity to inform you about an irritating service issue through this letter.

                               The BT-ONBOBL service which deals with prayers and quotes has been activated on my mobile since a month. I have no clue whatsoever how the plan got activated and neither am I interested in availing its services. A regular weekly 20 rupees is being deducted from my account for this service without my consent.

                             I clearly want to state that I have no intention to use this plan. Therefore, I request you to kindly deactivate the service with immediate effect. I have attached the necessary screenshots for your reference. I hope for an early solution.


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to BSNL asking for the reason for refusal of broadband connection installation

Post a Comment

0 Comments