Write a letter of request to HRD Manager for advance salary payment

 

No matter how much we try, it is not possible to plan the monthly expenses accurately due to the unpredictability of life. Out of nowhere, an unplanned expenditure can put you off your target. This may be perfect time to request for an advance salary from the employer. This is a simple letter of request to the HRD manner for advance salary payment. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.

  

To

The Manager

Human Resource Department

Company Address

 

Subject: Request for Advance Salary payment

  

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                  I, [Your Name] have been working as Senior Assistant in XYZ Department for the past two years. I have been thorough in performing my duty as can be seen from my appraisal report.

                                 Due to the sudden demise of my grandmother, I must make an emergence trip to my home town. The two-way airplane ticket would cost be about 32,000 rupees at current rate.  This was a totally unexpected expense and I would not be able to bear it with my current savings.

                                   Hence, I request you an advance of the above mentioned amount against my October salary. I understand this last minute request can be tricky, but it a personal and emotional issue for me which would be difficult to overlook. I am fully aware of the company policy and willing to return the fund with interest within the stipulated time frame of six months.

                                        This is for kind information and necessary action.

                         

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter of request to Employer for salary increment

Post a Comment

0 Comments