Write a letter of request to Employer for salary increment

 

Salary increment acts as a boost to work even harder in your job. If you feel that you are not being paid enough for the kind of work load you have to handle, a letter can be written to the Employer requesting for salary increment. This is a simple letter of request to Employer for salary increment. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.

 

To

The Manager

Human Resource Department

Company Address

 

Subject: Request for Salary slip            

       

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                       I have been a loyal and dedicated employee for XYZ Ltd during my tenure as Team Leader. I have been consistent in achieving my goal for the last two years without fail. If I may add, the last product launch was the biggest we ever had since the inception of the company. I am also one of the first one to take initiative and respond if any additional work load crops up.

                                     My behavior and rapport with colleagues has been quite positive overall. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for providing me with such an important role to look after.

                                    Keeping in mind the inflation rate in the market, I am finding it difficult to sustain my current standard of living with my monthly salary. Hence, I request you to kindly consider my salary increment as soon as possible.

                                       I believe I am truly deserving of the increase in salary because of my accomplishments for the company. A positive action from your end will provide the necessary impetus from your end to motive me even more to work with greater enthusiasm.

                                            This is for kind information and necessary action.

                         

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

 Write a letter to the Company Manager requesting bonafide certificate for home loan

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments