Reply letter from a friend who has gone abroad about his new place

 

Communication between friends is a must for a long and lasting relationship. It is not always possible to keep constant communication due to distance and work schedule. If your friend has written to you to catch up, a letter can be a great idea to keep the communication going. This is a simple reply letter from a friend who has gone abroad about his new place. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

    

Dear ABC,

                        I am doing fine and just about settling in here. I have received your letter yesterday and it was a joy to hear from you. I must apologize that I could not write earlier. Berlin is totally a new place for me and took a lot of time to adjust to the surrounding.  I myself can’t believe that it has been three months so quickly.

                        Congratulations for your new job at your hometown. I am so proud of you. It is high time you tie the knot and yes, your parents are absolutely right. Your brother is a talented student. I am sure he will bring laurel to the family.  It is great to know that uncle has opened a new restaurant in the market. After his retirement, this will keep him engaged which is the right thing to do at this moment.

                        Berlin is very different from our small hometown. It has much more developed infrastructure and the population is quite low comparatively. There are bigger skyscrapers and definitely cleaner environment. But, home is home and nothing can replace it. Initially, I had a lot of trouble grasping the language but I have grown quite used to it now. It did help that I had opted for German as foreign language in college. My research work is progressing satisfactorily. It will be difficult to give an exact date but I look forward to finishing my PhD within a couple of years.

                         I will make sure that I write more often from now on. Convey my heartiest greetings to all back home. I miss you all. Take care!

  

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend who has gone abroad asking about that place 

Post a Comment

0 Comments