Write a letter to your friend accepting a job offer in his travel agency

 

You are working in a company out of your home town and you need to go back to look after your family. Imagine a friend offering you a decent job back home. A proper letter thanking your friend and accepting the job offer is the least you can do. This is a simple letter to your friend accepting a job offer in his travel agency. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

  

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

       

Dear ABC,

                        Your letter is just to hand. I am very happy to hear from you after such a long time. I understand due to our respective job and daily schedule we are not able to keep in touch as often as we should have. Honestly speaking, I was a bit taken aback when you offered me a job in your travel agency.

                        You have done a wonderful job in establishing your travel agency as one of the finest in the city. Personally speaking, I have been getting a lot of good reviews about your agency from friends and colleagues. Your persistence and dedication towards your business and passion is there for all to see. I must really say that I am proud of your achievement.

                      I will be very happy to accept your offer for the post of Senior Executive in your Travel Agency. I am currently engaged in a financial institution and I would require a month’s time notice to my current employer. Some of the projects are nearing deadline and I expect to have them completed by that time.

                      I am grateful to you for presenting the opportunity to me at this juncture. It will also help that I will be back at my hometown and look after my ailing parents. I look forward to meeting you after a month’s time.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

Write a letter to your friend rejecting a job offer in his fitness club 

Post a Comment

0 Comments