Write a letter to a lawyer seeking legal help for custody of your child

 

Children are the future of every parent and every parent wishes for the bright future of their child. If for some reason the parents fail to sustain their marriage, it is the children who have to bear the brunt of the fiasco the most. In such a scenario, one can seek legal help for custody of the child. This is a sample letter to a lawyer seeking legal help for custody of your child. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Lawyer’s Name

Lawyer’s Address

 

Subject: Custody of my child

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                I am [Your Name], an employee of [Company Name] working for the last eight years. I would like to take your legal help regarding custody of my only child.

                                 I have been married to my wife, [Wife Name] for the past six years and we have applied for divorce by mutual consent due to unbearable differences of opinion from both side. My wife has sent a legal notice to me for the custody of my child.

                                 My child, [Child Name] is just three years old and his date of birth is [DOB]. I have enough reason to doubt the capability of my wife to provide support to my children, both financially and mentally. Therefore, I request your legal advice for retaining custody of my child.

                                   I would be grateful if you could schedule a meeting for the above mentioned at the earliest.                                                                                                           

                                    Thanking you,           

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the Editor of local newspaper highlighting the problem of child abuse  

Post a Comment

0 Comments