Sample letter of request to Bank Manager for current account overdraft facility

 

Overdrafts are a popular source of arranging fund by businesses to expand their business. A letter can be communicated to the manager to avail the services. This is a simple letter of request to the Bank Manager for current account overdraft facility. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

 

Subject: Overdraft facility for current account

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

                               I am a businessman and hold a current account bearing number [Account Number] in your Bank for the last five years. I have an excellent practice with monthly earning above two lakh rupees.

                            I plan to expand my Book Stall business and rent a showroom for the purpose. I expect the expenses for the expansion to be in the range of twenty lakh rupees. Therefore, I request you to grant me an overdraft of ten lakh for a period of six months for my business. I am prepared to mortgage my existing book stall for the fund.

                                Looking forward to your favorable response in this regard,


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the Bank Manager for renewal of overdraft facility  

Post a Comment

0 Comments