Write a letter of application to an institute for admission to a computer course

 

After completing their high school, most students look to join a computer course to upgrade their computer skill. A letter can be written to the Institute for joining a computer course. This is a simple letter of application to an institute for admission to a computer course. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To                                                                                                       

The Manager

Institute Name

Institute Address

 

Subject: Application for admission to 6 month computer course

Dear Sir/ Madam,

                        With reference to your advertisement in the “Newspaper Name” dated “Date of Advertisement”, I came to know about the 6 month computer course being started in your Institute for the students who have just passed high School Examination. I have just passed my high school examination with distinction marks.

                          I wish to inform you that I am interested and want to join the 6 month computer course at the earliest. Since my intermediate classes have time to begin, I want to utilize the time by joining your course. I had computer as one of my subjects in High School, so it should be a bit easier to learn the course.

                           Please do let me know if there is any test for the admission.

                      Request you to consider my application for selection the six month computer course.                     

 

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

 Sample letter of application for applying for internship at All India Radio (AIR)

Post a Comment

0 Comments