Sample letter to your friend describing the sightseeing arrangement you have made for his visit to Ooty

 

A visit of a friend or a near and dear one to your place can really cheer you up. There is so much to share between friends about places that interest them. This is a simple letter to your to friend describing the sightseeing arrangement you have made for his visit to Ooty. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

  

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 

    

Dear ABC,

 

                        I hope you are fine. I am really excited for your visit to our city next month. I am sure you are going to love Ooty and I am going to make sure it happens. I have arranged an elaborate plan for making the trip a wonderful experience for you.

                      First and foremost, we are going to visit my favorite, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri, the Doddabetta hills. The observatory on the top of the Doddabetta which also has a telescope for public viewing is going to blow your mind. Next, w shall visit the Dolphin Nose point. The view of Catherine falls form the Dolphin Nose point is a treat for the eyes.

                                    I am also sure you are going to enjoy the Sim Park. It is a popular tourist attraction with wonderful forest canopy to cheer up a nature enthusiast like you.  After all that, I shall give you the liberty to choose any restaurant in the Ooty and you shall have your wish fulfilled.  

                            

                                      But most of all, I will definitely enjoy your company. I have so much to share with you. I hope you write to me before your arrival.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

 Write a letter to your classmate describing the sightseeing programme you have arranged for his visit to Amritsar

Post a Comment

0 Comments