Sample letter of application to the Principal to discontinue graduation course due to personal reason

 

It is the dream of every youngster to complete graduation course with flying colors and make a name for him/her. However, not everyone is lucky enough to complete the graduation course. There can be a number of reasons for the eventuality. This is a sample letter to the Principal to discontinue graduation course due to personal reason. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

College Name

College Address

 

Subject: Application for discontinuation of graduation course

       

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                   I, [Your name], am a student of your prestigious college and my personal details are given below:

Name                           :

Department                 :

Semester                      :

Roll No.                      :

Registration No.          :

Mobile No.                  :

                                     I would humbly like to bring to your kind attention that I would like to discontinue my graduation course with immediate effect. After the demise of my father, the sole financial supporter of the family, I have the responsibility to look after the financial needs of the family. It would not be possible for me to whole heartedly pursue my studies, after devoting time to my family business.

                                         The college provided me with a great opportunity to study and explore the area of my interest. I would like to thank the teachers who have provided wonderful knowledge, specially my Class teacher who has been a great source of inspiration. I would try my level best to implement whatever I have learnt from this institution to practical use in my upcoming journey.

                                           Hence, I kindly request you to positively consider my case and do the needful from your end.


                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

Write a letter of request to the School Principal for arranging extra classes in English and Maths  

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thanks alot I was searching for a right sample letter from last two days and I found it on your blog again thanks you..

    ReplyDelete