Letter to landlord from tenant seeking permission to share room with friend

Visit from friends or family to a rented house is common in modern time. If you are expecting a friend to pay a visit and stay some for some time, the same can be notified to the landlord. This is a sample letter to landlord from tenant seeking permission to share room with friend. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Landlord Name                                                                                                          

Landlord Address

 

Subject: Permission to share room

Sir/Madam,


                              I, [Your Name], occupy the flat on the 3rd floor of your apartment [Apartment Name] in XYZ colony. As you are aware, I have been living in the flat for the last couple of years with a clean reputation minding my own business.

                       I would like to inform you that a friend of mine who has been recently transferred from my hometown would be sharing the flat with me for a month. He is new to this place and is not particularly familiar with anyone except me.

                       Hence, I kindly request you to allow my friend to share my flat for a month.

                       Your cooperation is solicited.

                                                                                                Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

                       

Date:

Place:   

Sample letter of request to a landlord from tenant regarding pending rent 

Post a Comment

0 Comments