Write a letter of request to the School principal asking for relief from exam duty during pregnancy

 

Pregnancy can be a tough time for the mother, especially when she is a working mother. She needs to maintain a delicate balance between her job, the health of her child as well as her own health. This is a sample letter of request to the School principal asking for relief from exam duty during pregnancy.

 

To                                                                                                        Date:

The Principal

School Name

School Address

 

Subject: Relief from exam duty

Dear Sir/ Madam,

                        With reference to the subject cited above, I hereby bring to your attention that my name has been selected as external for supervising the class 9 and 10 exam of XYZ School for the period from [Date1] to [Date2]. I am honored by this recognition as well as responsibility that have been bestowed upon me by the school administration.

                        But with regret, I would like to inform you that I am currently in an advanced stage of pregnancy and our family doctor has advised complete bed rest for at least 3 months for the well being of the my health as well as my child. Hence, I am not in a position currently to be physically present and appear for exam duties.

                          Keeping in mind, the excellent track record of our prestigious school in taking care of our school staff during special condition, I humbly request you to kindly relieve me form exam duty this year so that I can recuperate and be able to contribute efficiently in my future endeavors.

                                                Thanking you,           

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Designation

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the Director of institute requesting reissue of ID card

Post a Comment

0 Comments