Write a letter of request to your father asking money for buying some books

 

When you are living in a hostel away from your hometown, you may easily find yourself in a situation when you are short of cash. A letter to a family member comes in handy to make arrangements to manage the situation. This is a sample letter of request to your father asking money for buying some books. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To                                                                                                              Date:

Father Name

Father Address

 

Dear father,


                                  I hope everything is fine back home. I am doing quite well at hostel. Initially it was a bit difficult, but I am pleased to inform you that I have settled now.

                                  Half yearly exams are going to be held in a month’s time from now. I am fully concentrating for exams as I want to better the results from my quarterly exams. I have almost completed all the syllabus and I intend to begin revisions next week. I would need to buy books for practice which would cost about three thousand rupees.

                                   I know it maybe a little convenient to arrange the fund so late in the month but if it was not so important I would not have asked for it. I request you to kindly send the money to me at the earliest so that I can prepare well for the exams.

                                     Convey my respect to mother and love to Nikhil.

                                     Thanking you,           

 

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 You may also like:

 Write a letter to the Municipal Officer requesting a Garbage Bin in your area

Post a Comment

0 Comments