Sample request letter to Bank Manager to renew a passbook


While opening a bank account, a passbook is provided by the bank which documents the transactions made the customer for a particular period of time. Once, all the pages of the passbook are used up, the customer has to request the bank for a new passbook. This is a simple r letter to a Bank Manager to renew a passbook. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the notice to the concerned person.



To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name,
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Subject: Request for renewing a passbook

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I hold a savings account in your [Bank name, Branch name] since the last four years. My account number is [Account number]. I would like to bring to your notice that the last passbook issued by the bank to me has been completely used up and contains transaction detail up to [Date].

                               Hence, I kindly request you to issue me a new passbook with reference to the above mentioned account number and also update it for all my transactions till today. I authorize you to debit my account with any applicable charges in this regard. 


                              This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                                           Yours faithfully,

                                                                                                           Your name
                                                                                                           Your address

Date:
Place:

Enclosures:
1. Address Proof
2. Duly filled in application for new passbook

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments