Write a letter to Company Manager for granting you leave from work to complete your degree


Study is an integral part of the life of a person who wants to keep on learning. It is important that a person keeps on learning. The skills that a person acquires by completing a degree can be used even if a person is engaged in a job. This is a simple request letter to a Company Manager for granting you leave from work to complete your degree. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. It can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Manager
Company Name
Company Address

Subject: Request for granting leave for completing degree           
               
Dear Sir,

                             I am writing this letter to you in order to request leave for completing my Master’s degree in Life Science. I have a bit of writing left to complete my thesis which is to be submitted to the university by 15 days. This would require my undivided attention.  

                             I understand that since I have used up all my leaves, I would be unpaid during the period. I promise to constantly check my mails and be readily available in case of emergency. I have discussed the matter with my colleagues Mr. Thakur and Mr. Das who have assured me that they would look after my work during my leave. If any work is left uncompleted, I will make sure that it gets done even if it requires me to work overtime upon return.

                             I would be highly grateful if you could grant him leave for the above mentioned subject from 15th to 30th of this month. I am aware that my absence will be inconvenient for the entire team, but in the long run I believe my research will benefit the company.

                               I hope for a positive response from your end.


                                                                               Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                 Your name
                                                                                 Your address
                                                                                 Contact Number

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments