Sample letter to the Bank Manager about non-credit of amount to your account from cash deposited at ATM


It is natural to get annoyed when you don’t get credited to the account for the cash deposited at ATM. You just have to be calm as it can be a minor technical glitch. The Bank Manager needs to be informed about the incident immediately for further action. This is a simple letter to a Bank Manager about non-credit of amount to your account from cash deposited at ATM. The letter addresses the question of properly presenting the letter to the concerned person. It can be modified according to situation and preference.


To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Bank Address

Subject: Noncredit of cash deposited at ATM

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I hold a savings account in your [Bank name, Branch name] since the last eight years bearing account number [Account number].With reference to the above subject, I would kindly like to apprise you that I had deposited a sum of RS 12,000 at the ATM just outside the branch on [Date]. 

                             I was surprised when I didn’t get a message from bank about the deposit and later, was shocked to see no update about the deposit in my passbook once I updated it. It has been four days I informed the matter to the customer care but I have not received any response as yet. 

                                Hence, I request you to look into the matter immediately and resolve the issue at the earliest. The ATM slip has been attached for your perusal as evidence. For any further clarification, I can be contacted by phone at [Mobile Number] or by email at [Email Address].

                               I would be highly obliged if an early action is taken from your side.


                                                                                                         Yours faithfully,

                                                                                                          Your name
                                                                                                          Your address

Date:
Place:

Enclosures:
1. ATM transaction slip copy

Post a Comment

2 Comments