Sample letter to airline about loss of American Tourister trolley bag at airport


There can be nothing more irritating than having to lose your trolley bag at the airline luggage counter during the course of your journey! Apart from your clothing, there may be valuable documents or items that you can’t just afford to lose. This is a serious issue and needs to be handled at the earliest opportunity. A letter can be written to the airline about the loss of your luggage. This is a simple letter to the Customer Service Manager about the loss of American Tourister trolley bag. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the letter to the concerned person. It can be modified according to situation and preference.


To
The Customer Service Manager
Airlines Name
Airlines Name

Subject: Regarding loss of trolley bag

Dear Sir/Madam,

                            I had travelled from Mumbai to Kolkata on 12th July by flight number G8-511. But unfortunately, due to some system problem or mishandling, I did not receive my trolley bag at the luggage counter in Kolkata airport. I had informed about the incident to the staff present at the counter.

                           The luggage was a black color American Tourister trolley bag with dimensions 48 cms X 33 cms X 77 cms and tag number (AJ355432). The front side of the bag also had my initials inscribed.

                            It has been a week now and I am yet to hear a word from the airlines. Being a regular customer, I really find this unprofessional behavior totally unacceptable. The bag had some important documents irreplaceable to me.

                             I hope you would be able to trace the bag and courier it back to me at my below mentioned address. I can be contacted on my mobile (number).

                             Please inform me about any update at the earliest.

                             

                                                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                        Your name
                                                                                                        Your address

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments