Write a letter of request to the Bank Manager for bank locker facility


Bank locker facility is a secured deposit facility of valuable documents or items provided by bands in return for a mentioned charge. A letter of request has to be written to the Bank Manager for opening a bank locker. This is a simple request letter to a Bank Manager for bank locker facility associated with a savings bank account. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the notice to the concerned person.


To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank


Subject: Request for opening a bank locker facility associated with my bank account
                            
Dear Sir/Madam,
                            
                                I hold a savings account in your [Bank name, Branch name] since the last 5 years. My account number is [Account number]. I am very much happy and satisfied with the service of the bank and friendly attitude towards the customer.

                                I would like to kindly inform you that I do not have a bank locker facility associated with my savings bank account. Hence, I would hereby formally request you to open a bank locker for me. I am aware of the charges and agree to pay the same. I am hereby proving necessary relevant documents for the  bank locker.        
                    
                                 I would be very much happy to oblige any other formalities required by the bank. In case, the bank requires any other clarification. I can be contacted at [mobile number] or by email [email address].


                               Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter and confirm that necessary steps will be taken for the above mentioned subject at the earliest.
                             
                                  Looking for an early response from your end


                                                                                                              Yours faithfully,

                                                                                                               Your name
                                                                                                               Your address

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

1 Comments