Write a letter to the HR manager of State Bank of India to extend your joining date


To get a new job opportunity is always a delightful feeling and when the employer is State Bank of India, it’s that much sweeter. However, you might not be in a position to join on the specified date due to a number of reasons. In such a scenario, it is advisable to write a letter to the HR manager of State Bank of India to extend your joining date. This is a simple letter of request to the HR manager of State Bank of India to extend your joining date. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to need and situation.         

To
The Human Resource Manager
State Bank of India
Address of SBI

Sub: Application to extend your joining date

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I am very much delighted to have received the employment offer from your reputed organization as Probationary Officer. I take this opportunity to gladly accept the offer from your end.

                                 Unfortunately, I am currently engaged at my current place of work and would not be able to join your organization with immediate effect. I would only be able to get release order from my current employer at the end of the month after fulfilling my project obligations.

                                  Hence, I formally request you for an extension period of 10 days for fulfilling my necessary obligations to the current employer being a responsible employee. I hope you are considerate in this matter.
          

                                    I will be highly grateful to you for the extension of time for my joining.




                             

                                                                                      Yours faithfully,


                                                                                       Your name
                                                                                       Your address
                                                                                       Your Contact No.

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments