Sample letter to the librarian for refund of deposit money



Membership to a library can do one a world of good. Of course, one has to have an appetite for it! A vast ocean of knowledge lays bare to explore and suck up like a sponge. Generally, one gets admission/membership after paying for a security deposit. However, in the eventuality of leaving membership owing to unforeseen/unavoidable reasons, a letter of request needs to be communicated to the concerned person for availing the refund money. This is a sample letter for to the librarian for refund of deposit money. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to need and situation.


To
The Librarian
Library Name
Library Address


Subject: Refund of deposit money
                            
Dear Sir/Madam,

                                    I have been a member of your reputed Library for a period of 7 years, staring from 2010. It has really been a journey of education for me, just to be enrolled and learning from the wide variety of books and interacting with like-minded people.

                                    However, with regret, I have to inform that I have been transferred from my present place of posting. Hence, it would not be possible for me to continue with the library membership. As a result, I would formally request you to discontinue my membership with this library.

                                   
Here are my details for convenience:

Name                           :
Age                             :
Sex                              :
Member No                 :

                                    I, therefore, request you to kindly refund my deposit money at the earliest. I am hereby attaching all the necessary documents for official purpose. I will be highly obliged if you grant me the favor. In case, any other clarification is required, I can be contacted at [mobile number] or by email [email address].

                                    This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address
                                                                                     Your Contact Number

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:
1.      Photocopy of membership card
2.      Duly filled documents

Post a Comment

0 Comments