Sample letter of request to the principal for refund of hostel security money



College days are a continuation of the learning process of the various skills and minor details of life. You get to make life-long friends who help you through the tricky journey of life. The fiends from the hostel life are precious as you grow together. However, all good things must come to an end! In that scenario, one needs to get the refund money that one had deposited at the time of admission. A letter of request needs to be communicated to the principal for availing the hostel refund money after getting NOC or clearance certificate from concerned authority. This is a sample letter to the Principal for refund of hostel security money. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to need and situation.


To
The Principal
College Name
College Address


Subject: Refund of hostel security money
                            
Dear Sir/Madam,

                                    I have been a bonafide student of your reputed College for a period of three years, staring from 2014. It has been an honor for me to receive a chance to learn from this temple of education. However, my final examinations are just over and it’s time to head back home.

                                    I would like to bring to your notice that a sum of 10,000 rupees was taken as security deposit for hostel during the time of admission. I have got the necessary NOC/clearance certificate from the hostel warden, a copy of which I have enclosed herewith.

                                   
                                   
Here are my details for convenience:

Name                           :
Age                             :
Sex                              :
Roll No                       :

                                    Hence, I would formally request you to release my hostel security deposit at the earliest. I am hereby attaching all the necessary documents for official purpose. I will be highly obliged if you grant me the favor. In case, any other clarification is required, I can be contacted at [mobile number] or by email [email address].

                                    This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address
                                                                                     Your Contact Number

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      1. Photocopy of ID card
2.      2. NOC/clearance certificate

Post a Comment

1 Comments


  1. Hi Everybody
    I am new here this community. I like your article. I am working for DFS Services. we are best service provide.
    thank you
    burglar alarm
    security systems
    home security systems
    alarm systems
    security alarm

    ReplyDelete