Sample letter for a formal request for relieving from attending Emergency Hospital Duty



Emergency hospital duty is a big moral responsibility on the part of an individual as it is directly concerned with the life of a number of patients. Negligence due to overburden of duty could lead to unfortunate and avoidable death of numerous patients. This is a sample letter of request for relieving from attending Emergency Hospital Duty stating moral grounds. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the application to the concerned person

To
The concerned authorities
Organization name
Address of the Organization

Subject: Request for relieving me from attending Emergency Hospital Duty

Dear Sir,

               Soliciting your kind perusal attention on the subject as mentioned above, I have the honor to request you to be please enough & to relieve me from attending Emergency Hospital Duty as I have been over burdened with various Govt. duties as reflected below although I have been discharging my entrusted duty very sincerely with full satisfaction of the Higher Authority and without any blemish.
                           I have been discharging my regular Hospital duty very sincerely and honestly. Simultaneously, I have been attending the outdoor Hospital duty as well as the ‘ON CALL’ Duty without any miss. I have been entrusted with the District Unit which needs 24 hours vigilance by the undersigned for its smooth functioning and I have been discharging the said entrusted task sincerely with high dynamic efforts even when there are some bottlenecks like shortage of assisting staffs as well as defects / damage of machineries under the unit and shortage of requisite machineries as well.
                 
                            Sir, after attending all the duties as reflected above, I feel myself very much overburden in attending Emergency Hospital Duty, affecting very badly my physical & mental condition and as well as cropping up of many domestic problem. I regretfully have to confess that I shall be unable to continue my sincere and honest duty in the long run with the present prevailing condition. So, I request you to consider my case sympathetically & relieve me from attending the Emergency Hospital Duty and thus oblige.
                           
                              This is for your kind information and necessary action. Hoping for a favorable consideration. Thanking you in anticipation.
                                       
                                                                                            Yours faithfully

                                                                                            Your name
                                                                                            Designation
                                                                                            Full contact address

Post a Comment

0 Comments