Sample letter for a formal request to a superior for transfer from current district to preferred district



Everyone wants to work to the best of their ability. Sometimes, due to personal problem such as posting in a far flung place from home town, it is not possible to concentrate on the job. This is a simple request letter to a superior for transfer from current district to preferred district. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the notice to the concerned person.


To
The concerned authorities
Organization name
Address of the Organization

Subject:   Request for transfer from current district to preferred district

Dear Sir,
                    I have been working as [Designation] in my current district for the last 5 years with impeccable performance and satisfaction report from all the concerned superiors. But, I would like to beg for job transfer from my current district to preferred district as my home town is situated there where my old parents reside along with my wife and children. My regular absence on important social gathering days from family, school meetings and of the like is taking a great toll on my personal life. Moreover, being the elder son, it is my moral responsibility to look after the family matters in time of need when my family looks up to me.
                     
                      I would love to perform to the best of my abilities in order to carry out my duties as I am being paid for it. But, my present personal condition is providing hindrance to the objective and affecting my performance. As such, I would request you to kindly consider my case and respond positively to my application as early as possible when the vacancy arises.
                       
                      Hoping for a favorable consideration. Thanking you in anticipation.
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                             Yours faithfully
                                                                                                             
                                                                                                              Your name
                                                                                                              Designation
                                                                                                              Full contact address
      
Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments