Write a lettert to your current gas agency regarding transfer of your connection to new one

One might need to transfer their gas connection due to a change in their residential location. When you move to a new home, you'll need to transfer your existing gas connection to the new address to continue receiving gas supply. In such a scenario, it is important to inform your current gas agency about the transfer. Given below is a sample letter to your current gas agency regarding transfer of your connection to new one.

To
The Manager
Gas Agency Name
Gas Agency Address

Subject: Request for Transfer of Gas Connection to New Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to formally request the transfer of my gas connection from my current address to a new address due to a change in residence. I am a valued customer with consumer number 7862XXXX under the name Atul Sharma.

However, due to personal reasons, I will be relocating to a new address. The details of my current as well as new address are as follows:

Current Address:
New Address:

I kindly request your assistance in processing the transfer of my gas connection to the new address as mentioned above.  Please let me know the necessary steps and documents required from my end to facilitate a smooth transition of the gas connection.If there are any charges or fees associated with the transfer, kindly provide me with the details and the mode of payment.

I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter as I would like to ensure uninterrupted gas supply at my new residence. You can reach me at 78600XXXXX or xyz@gmail.com for any further information or clarifications you may require.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance. I am grateful for your services and look forward to your prompt response regarding the transfer process.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments