Write a letter to gas agency informing them about a change in your bank account details for bill payment

If you have changed your bank account details, it is generally advisable to inform your gas agency about the update. This will ensure that future billing and transactions are processed correctly without any issues. One may write a letter to the gas agency providing them with the updated bank account information so they can update their records accordingly. It's always better to proactively communicate such changes to avoid any potential problems or disruptions in service. Given below is a sample letter to gas agency informing them about a change in your bank account details for bill payment.
 
To
The Manager
Gas Agency Name
Gas Agency Address

Sub: Application for updating my bank account details 

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have recently changed my bank account details for bill payment. I am an existing customer of your gas agency, and my consumer number is [insert your consumer number].

Due to some personal reasons, I had to change my bank account, and I am now using a different bank for all my transactions. Therefore, I request you to update my new bank account details in your records so that I can continue to make payments through the auto-debit facility.

I am attaching a copy of my new bank account statement and a self-attested copy of my Aadhaar card for verification purposes. Furthermore, please note that I authorize you to debit my bank account for the payment of my gas bills.
 
I kindly request you to update my details at the earliest possible time to avoid any delay in payments.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
 
[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 
 
Enclosure:
1. Copy of bank account statement
2. Copy of Aadhaar card 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments