Write a letter to dentist canceling dental exam and clenching appointment of your daughter

If you need to reschedule a dental exam or clenching appointment, you will need to contact the dental clinic. They will be able to assist you in finding a new appointment time that works for you. You can write to them explaining your situation and asking for a new appointment date and time. you may also provide them with your full name, contact information, and any relevant details about your original appointment. Given below is a sample letter to dentist canceling dental exam and clenching appointment of your daughter.


To
Dentist Name
Smile Dental Clinic
Delhi

Sir/Madam,

Subject: Reschedule of dental exam

I am writing to inform you that I need to cancel my daughter's dental exam and clenching appointment that was scheduled for 4/7/2023. Unfortunately, my daughter has fallen ill and she is unable to keep the appointment.

I would like to reschedule her appointment for a future date when she is feeling better. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Please let me know the next available dates for my daughter's appointment and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a preferred date.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
 
[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments