Write an application to the Area manager of a reputed firm applying for the post of account advertised in a newspaper

You are Ketan Panday of 63, Civil Lines, Delhi. You saw an advertisement in The Hindu for the post of accountant in a reputed firm. Write an application in 120-150 words to the area manager of Gayatri Consultants, 2, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, giving your detailed biodata.

Ketan Panday

63, Civil Lines Delhi

Date: [Date]

To

The Area Manager

Gayatri Consultants

2, Barakhamba Road New Delhi

Subject: Application for the Post of Accountant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the advertisement published in The Hindu for the position of Accountant at your esteemed firm.

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Commerce from Delhi University, specializing in Accounting and Finance. With over three years of experience working as an Accountant at XYZ Company, I have gained a strong foundation in financial management, bookkeeping, and financial reporting.

Enclosed with this letter is my detailed resume, which provides further information about my educational background, work experience, and achievements. I am confident that my skills and dedication would greatly contribute to the success of Gayatri Consultants.

Thank you for considering my application. I am available at your convenience and can be reached at [your phone number] or via email at [your email address].

Yours sincerely,

Ketan Panday

Enclosure:
1. Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments