Write a letter to your brother requesting for some extra funds for payment of college fees

You recently found out about a significant increase in your college fees due to unforeseen circumstances. Now, you are facing a challenging financial situation and need assistance. Write a letter to your brother, explaining the situation and requesting his support. In your letter, emphasize the importance of your education, express gratitude for their consideration, and eagerly await their response.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to discuss a matter of great importance. Recently, there has been a significant increase in college fees due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately, this unexpected rise has put me in a challenging financial situation.

Considering our strong bond and your unwavering support, I kindly request your assistance in helping me overcome this hurdle. It would mean the world to me if you could spare some extra funds to contribute towards the payment of my college fees. Your generous contribution will ensure that I can continue my education without any interruptions.

I understand that this might be an inconvenience, but I genuinely believe that investing in my education is crucial for a better future. I promise to work hard and make the most out of this opportunity. Thank you for considering my request, and I eagerly await your response.

With heartfelt gratitude,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments