Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting to extend the credit card limit

You have recently got a new job with high salary. After some time reviewing your current and projected expenses,you realize that the increased salary will result in higher monthly spending that might require a higher credit limit. Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting to extend the credit card limit.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Credit card extension

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been a loyal customer of [Bank Name] for several years, and I have always maintained a good credit history. I am writing to kindly request an extension of my credit card limit.

I have recently acquired a new job that comes with a higher salary, and upon reviewing my current and projected expenses, I anticipate the need for a higher credit limit.

With the increase in my income, I expect to have additional financial responsibilities and expenditures, such as relocation costs, professional development, and unexpected expenses. Extending my credit limit will enable me to manage these financial obligations more effectively and alleviate any potential stress that may arise.

I kindly request you to consider my application for an increased credit limit, and I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Enclosure:
1.ID proof

Post a Comment

0 Comments