Write a letter to your friend asking him to return a book that you gave

Last year, you entrusted your favourite book to a friend whom you believed would appreciate it. However, your friend has unintentionally neglected to return it. This book holds great sentimental value to you as it was a cherished gift from my grandfather. Write a letter to your friend asking him/her to return the book.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you well. It has been quite a while since we last caught up, and I wanted to check in and see how you're doing. I hope life has been treating you kindly.

On another note, I wanted to remind you about the book I lent you about a year ago titled "Beloved". It holds significant sentimental value to me as it was a gift from my beloved grandfather. I understand that things can slip our minds, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could return it to me as soon as possible.

The book carries a deep emotional connection, and having it back would mean a lot to me. I hope you understand my attachment to it and can find a moment to return it. I value our friendship, and I believe we can sort this out.

Thank you for your understanding and friendship.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments