Write a letter to your friend about your recent visit to Matheran Hill Station in Maharashtra

Write a letter to your friend describing your recent visit to Matheran Hill Station in Maharashtra. In your letter, mention the scenic beauty, local attractions, and your overall experience during the trip. You can also discuss the challenges and obstacles you faced during the visit and how you overcame them. Use descriptive language and try to paint a vivid picture of your experience for your friend.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the pink of your health. I am excited to share my recent visit to Matheran Hill Station with you. The place is simply breathtaking and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Firstly, I must say the journey was as exciting as the destination. I traveled by toy train, which runs on a narrow gauge, from Neral station. It was a unique experience as the train passes through tunnels and over bridges, showcasing the picturesque views of the Western Ghats.

Upon reaching Matheran, I went for horse riding to explore the surroundings. The horse ride took me to several scenic spots, including waterfalls, and Madhavji point, where I played some games and enjoyed some activities.

I also visited Charlotte Lake, which is a famous tourist spot in Matheran. The lake is surrounded by lush green forests and overflows into a waterfall during the monsoon season, creating a breathtaking sight. I also visited Lord’s Point, where I could see the dam in the distance, and indulged in some archery and gun shooting.

At King George Point, I witnessed a reverse waterfall due to high winds, which was a unique experience. The place was simply amazing. Echo Point was another highlight of my trip where I could hear my own voice echoing in the hills. It was an enthralling experience.

The trip to Mantheran was full of adventure, nature and scenic beauty. The taxi service in Matheran is very convenient, making it easy to get around. I am attaching some photographs for you to see. I hope you get a chance to visit Matheran soon.

Take care,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments