Write a letter to your father asking him for a raise in your pocket money

You are a high school student staying at hostel. You want to ask your father for an increase in your pocket money to cover your expenses. Write a letter to your father requesting him to raise your pocket money. Also, mention some of the expenses that you need to cover, and explain why an increase in your pocket money is necessary.


To
ABC
Address of ABC
        
Dear Father,

I hope you are doing well back home. I am writing to request an increase in my pocket money allowance as I am facing some difficulties in managing my expenses. It has become challenging for me to cover all my expenses with Rs 4000 staying in hostel.

Apart from my daily expenses like food and transportation, there are other expenses that I need to cover, such as buying textbooks, stationery, and other academic materials. Additionally, I want to participate in some extracurricular activities, which require additional fees.

I understand that increasing my pocket money is not something that should be taken lightly. However, I believe that an increase in my allowance to Rs 5000 will allow me to manage my expenses more effectively and concentrate on my studies without worrying about the financial burden.

I assure you that I will be responsible with my spending and will keep track of my expenses. Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your response.


Best regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments