Write a letter to college principal seeking bonafide certificate for metro pass

A bonafide certificate is a document that certifies that a person is a student of a particular educational institution. This certificate is often required to avail certain benefits, such as a student discount on transportation. A student can request the college principal for availing the certificate. Given below is a letter to college principal seeking bonafide certificate for metro pass.


To
The Principal
College Name
College Address

Subject: Application for bonafide certificate

Sir/Madam,

I am a student at your esteemed college pursuing my undergraduate studies in the Commerce stream. I am writing this letter to request a bonafide certificate for availing of a metro pass. As a student living on a tight budget, I find it challenging to manage the high transportation costs in Kolkata.

As a student, my priority is to save time and money while commuting to college, and the Kolkata Metro has been a blessing in this regard. However, to apply for a student metro pass, I need a bonafide certificate from the college to prove my enrollment as a student.

Therefore, I request you to issue a bonafide certificate in my name at the earliest so that I can apply for a metro pass and save on transportation costs. I hope you understand the importance of this request and take necessary action at the earliest.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments