Write an application letter for the post of graphic designer at Adobe India as advertised in local newspaper

Graphic designing is a lucrative job in a reputed company like Adobe India. An interested person can check local newspaper advertisement and apply for the post by writing to the manager providing necessary details about him or her. It provides an opportunity for you to explain why you are the ideal candidate for the role and how your skills and qualifications align with the requirements of the job. A thoughtful and persuasive application letter can increase your chances of getting noticed by the hiring team and securing an interview for the position.

 

To

The Manager

Adobe India

Address Adobe India

Subject: Application for the post of Graphic Designer

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Graphic Designer at Adobe India, as advertised in The Economic Times, dated 20/02/2023. With several years of experience in the design industry, I am confident that my skills and expertise make me a suitable candidate for this role.

I have extensive experience in graphic designing creating visually compelling designs for a range of clients, including branding, packaging, and advertising campaigns. I am proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and have a keen eye for detail and a passion for creating unique and effective designs that meet clients' needs.

I have sufficient experience of working on a number of high-profile projects, including creating promotional materials for major brands and designing visual assets for websites and mobile apps. I have also collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure that design projects meet business objectives and are delivered on time.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my skills and experience to Adobe India, and would be thrilled to contribute to your team. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,


                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address


Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Resume

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments