Write a letter to controller of examination for provisional certificate after supplementary exam

When a student fails to clear a paper in a semester, he can opt for a supplementary exam as per the rules of the concerned institute. On clearing the supplementary exam, student can write a letter to the University for a Provisional Certificate. This is a sample letter to the controller of examination requesting provisional certificate. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.


To

The Controller of examination

University of Rajasthan

JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004

Subject: Request for provisional certificate

 Write an application to the Principal requesting him to issue you school leaving certificate      

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rajesh Chauhan of ABC College. I passed out in the year 2021 with registration number 336645 12XXX.

I had appeared for a supplementary exam in the 8th semester. The results of the exam were out last week and I successfully clear my exam.

Therefore I request you to kindly issue me the provisional certificate as soon as possible.I would be highly grateful if could provide me the certificate.

Thanking you,

 

                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the headmaster requesting study certificate from school 

 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments