Sample bank letter to transfer your account from Gomti Nagar to Hari Nagar branch

You are a resident of Hari Nagar, Delhi and have been transferred to Gomti Nagar, Lucknow in connection with your job.Write a letter to your bank branch requesting them to transfer your savings account from Hari nagar Delhi branch to gomti nagar Lucknow branch because of your transfer.The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

Write a letter of request to the branch manager for allowing overdraft facility

To
The Bank Manager

Branch Name
Hari nagar

Delhi 110064

 

Subject: Request for transfer of home loan account

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having a savings bank account bearing number 141000 2110 with Hari Nagar branch, Delhi. I have recently been transfer to Lucknow in connection with my job.

I would be highly obliged if my account is transferred from my previous brands to your branch at Gomti Nagar. It would be highly convenient for me to maintain my transactions. I am willing to pay the appropriate charges in connection with the transfer.

A copy of my address proof along with other documents has been attached for your perusal. Kindly do the needful

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Satish

                                                                                             B-70 Gomti Nagar , Lucknow

                                                                                             Uttar Pradesh 226012

 

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

 

Enclosure:

1.      ID proof copy

2.      Address proof

You may also like:

Write a letter to the branch manager for bank transaction statement 

Post a Comment

0 Comments