Write a letter to your friend about the importance of morning walk in life

You are Ajay/Anjana, 12, Mall Road, Chennai. You have recently adopted the habit of morning walk in your life. You feel it has had a positive impact on your life. Write a letter to your friend about the importance of morning walk in life..

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend describing your experience of a horror incident at night      

Dear ABC,

I hope you are keeping a good health. Recently, I made a new friend in my school who influenced me to join him on morning walks. After a month, I am already feeling quite happy about the decision and hence, I have decided to write to you about it.

First and foremost, morning walk has made me get up early in the morning! It is a great feeling to be up and enjoy the fresh air of the morning. I can almost feel the blood rushing through my body. Another thing which I have noticed is that morning walks have really helped in keeping me energetic throughout the day.

Unlike in the past, my digestion has improved and I am hungry for breakfast. Moreover, I also feel active all day long. This has been really useful for me to keep up with the ever increasing pressure of studies.

I hope you will too want to start morning walks from now on. I can assure you it will really help you in leading a healthy life.

                 

                                                                                    Yours loving friend,

                                                                                    Ajay

                                                                                    12, Mall Road, Chennai

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend who has met with an accident 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments