Write a letter to the bank manager requesting transfer of home loan account to another branch

 Transfer from one location to another in a common thing which also requires you to shift your home loan account if you have taken one. A letter can be communicated to the bank manager informing the matter. The letter may contain the necessary details of your loan and the branch name where you want to shift. This is a sample letter to the bank manager requesting transfer of home loan account to another branch. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager

Branch Name
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Request for transfer of home loan account

 Write a letter to the bank manager to cancel bank locker facility

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), have been maintaining a home loan account for a sum of 10 lakhs in your branch for the last five years. The account number for the above is (Account number).

I have to shift my residence due to work commitments and it would not be possible to tend to my banking transactions from my current branch. Therefore, I request you to transfer my home loan account to XYZ branch for my convenience.

I request you to guide me through the procedure. I will be happy to complete any formalities from your side.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      ID proof copy

You may also like:

write a letter to the branch manager regarding removal of an authorised signatory from bank account  

Post a Comment

0 Comments