Write a letter to the bank manager to cancel temporary overdraft facility

 An overdraft facility in a bank account is really useful in emergency situations. However, you can apply to cancel to the overdraft facility when you no longer require it. This is a sample letter to the branch manager for allowing overdraft facility. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

 

Subject: request for temporary overdraft facility

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), am a current account holder in your esteemed bank bearing number (Account number). With reference to the letter dated (Date1), I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for providing me temporary overdraft facility on such a short notice.                             

I am currently in a position to manage my business fund on my own and would not require the overdraft facility any longer. Hence, I am writing this letter to cancel my temporary overdraft facility.

The necessary overdraft amount along with charges can be deducted from my account. I am happy to oblige with any other formalities as required by the bank.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                          

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter of request to the branch manager for allowing overdraft facility  

Post a Comment

0 Comments