Write a letter to a friend sharing the experience of a beautiful chilly morning

 

A chilly morning weather may not be everyone’s cup of tea but it can be a pleasant surprise if you can truly appreciate it’s aesthetics. The fresh air, the fragrance of the flowers and the chill in the atmosphere can really teleport you to an entirely different world. It can be a wonderful feeling to share the experience with a fellow nature lover. This is a simple letter to a friend sharing the experience of a beautiful chilly morning. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
XYZ

c/o ABC
Address of XYZ
                         

Dear friend,                            

                                        I hope you are hale and hearty. It was lovely to go through your last letter describing a beautiful sunset that you spent by a river. Today, it’s my turn and I am going to share a wonderful experience that I had last week. Since you are a fellow nature lover, I found you to be the best person to share my experience.

                                        Last week on 13th January, the chilly wind making its way through my window pane acted as my morning alarm. The weather was too cold and cloudy to wake up from my cozy bed, but still I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to explore the weather as it a rarity in my hometown. Hesitantly I woke up, went upstairs and stood in my balcony to feel the weather.

                                       It was 8’oclock and still everything was covered with fog. I felt the fresh air splashing across my face and neck, sending a chill down my spine. The dewdrops on the leaves of the garden flowers portrayed a crystalline effect. The sun was nowhere to be seen as if hiding behind the clouds, waiting for them to clear up.

                                      I quickly lit a small fire in my fireplace at the balcony. To beat the cold, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate coffee and some hot pakoras. I spent almost the rest of the morning admiring the beauty of the nature, munching on the pakoras and sipping on the coffee. To add to that I finally finished the remaining two chapters of “The Lion, The witch and the Wardrobe” by C.S.Lewis.

                              

                                        It was one of the most pleasant and blissful experience that I had had till date. The memories of the morning that day will have a lasting impression on my mind.                                       

                                                                        

                                                                        Yours loving friend,

 

                                                                                     Your Name

                                                                                     Your Address

 

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to a friend congratulating him on his new job

Post a Comment

0 Comments