Write a request letter to the School principal for exemption from tuition fee

School education is the minimum basic that a child must have in order to have a dignified independent life. But many can’t even complete even their school education due to financial constrain. In such case, a letter can be requested to the school principal for exemption from tuition fee on humanitarian grounds. This is a simple request letter to a School Principal for exemption from tuition fee of a deserving student. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.

To
The Principal
School Name
School address

Subject: Request for exemption from tuition fee         
            
Dear Sir/Madam,

                                I would humbly like to bring to your notice that I am a student of class eight studying in your prestigious school. We are a family of five- my grandmother, father, mother, little sister and me. My father is a tailor by profession and the lone bread earner of the family. It is extremely difficult for him to look after the day to day needs of the family with his meager income and the expenses on my education are only making matter worse.

                               I have had a distinguished academic record till date and have always secured one of the top three positions in every class during my education in this institution. I have a dream to bring laurel to this institution by passing with flying colors in the board exams and continue it in other spheres of life through the quality education imparted by this school. I want to support my family financially and aid my father.

                               But our current financial condition does not permit me to do so. Hence, I request you for exemption from tuition fee this year. In the unfortunate event of turning down my request, I don’t think I would be able to continue my studies and thus ruining my future.

                                This is for your favorable consideration and necessary action.
                       
                                                                                         Yours faithfully

                                                                                   
                                                                                          Your Name
                                                                                          Your Address
                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments